Principal, Senior Account Director
Linda is a seasoned executive with more than 20 years of experience in investor relations, public relations, corporate development, and strategic and financial planning. She has a reputation for developing outstanding IR/PR programs and superior analyst and media relationships; and is adept at honing a company’s strategic messaging and positioning, providing strategic counsel to executive management of private and public companies, developing proactive investor and media targeting and outreach programs, conducting perception audits, and increasing media and Wall Street coverage.
Linda has held executive investor relations positions at several Fortune 500 companies, including American Airlines, Tele-Communication, Inc. (TCI, acquired by Comcast) and Corporate Express, Inc. (acquired by Staples) and has significant IPO experience. Career highlights include:
- Mastering the intricacies of new, technology-driven companies and industries, as well as complex corporate and reporting structures.
- Track record of developing and maintaining strong relationships with key media, institutional investors, lenders, Wall Street equity and debt analysts, and improving market perceptions, including views on management and strategy, competitive positioning and growth potential.
- Successfully planning / scripting / orchestrating Annual Analyst Conferences for meetings of up to 600+ attendees
- Developing strategic messaging that clarifies the Company’s strategy, positions it well within the industry, and alleviates investor concerns.
- Developing and executing Institutional Shareholder Targeting Programs.
- Increasing TCI’s Association for Investment Management and Research (AIMR) ranking from 16th to 5th within 12 months and was recognized as the “Most Improved Investor Relations Program” in the Media Industry.
Linda received her MBA from the University of Texas at Austin and holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Southwestern Oklahoma State University.